One Pan Butter Lemon Dill Fish
I cannot stop eating this. Seriously. I’ve eaten this at least 4 times in the last week or so. I’m still not sick of it. Plus it’s super fast and easy. Which is good cuz I’m busy these days, hence the lack of updates.
I like to eat it EXACTLY like this.
Butter Lemon Dill Fish with Broccoli and Carrots
- Some broccoli (don’t forget to chop up those stocks! Yummy!)
- Grated carrot(s)
- (optional) grated zucchini
- 2 large garlic clove, minced
- shit ton of butter, the more the better, make to taste (I probably use 3-5 Tbs)*
- some freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fish fillets (I like delicate white fishes like basa or tilapia. Salmon also works nicely)
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- For speed I do this all in one pan. Melt some butter. Add one minced garlic clove. Add broccoli and carrots (and maybe zucchini), and some salt. Cook on medium for 3-6 mins, until broccoli softens.
- Move vegetables to a side or all around to make space for fillets. Add some more butter and garlic to that space, place fillets over top it. Season fish with salt and pepper, dill and some lemon juice. Also add some lemon juice and dill to the vegetables.
- Flip the fillets over to cook the other side. Season the side you just flipped. Once the fish is cooked through (2-4 mins on each side) – you’re done. EAT!
*Use clarified butter for Whole30
Here’s some food porn of other notable things I ate this past week or so…
STEAK! Ugly picture, but who cares, it’s still steak! I felt like a man eating this.
As you might have guessed I’m really into the carrot/broccoli combo these days. And just carrots in general. I’m addicted to carrots.
Case in point… Pesto “Sidekicks” with Garlic Butter Shrimp
I plan on posting a whole Primal “Sidekicks” series soon. Should be delicious.