Buttery Garlic Basil Acorn Squash
Yup. The whole recipe is pretty much in the title.
- 2 Tbsp of butter (clarified if on whole30)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil (or to taste)
- 1/2 an acorn squash
- s+p to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400*F.
2. Peel and dice squash into bite size pieces (I guess that depends on the size of your mouth lol. Mine is pretty small.) Place the pieces into a baking dish (I line mine with tinfoil for easier clean up).
3. Mince garlic clove, add to the squash. Add basil and s+p. Divide up your butter to cover different parts of the dish.
4. Bake for 30-45 mins. Check about halfway through and stir everything.
5. Enjoy this like candy!!! Except it’s better!!
This stuff is seriously like heavenly crack!